LeagueWorks for Littleleague Software Updates
LeagueWorks for Little League Update
LeagueWorks is always a work in progress. So help us improve it -- let us know what you think! Your comments and suggestions are always welcome, so please contact us with your feedback!
Please Note: To install the latest update listed on this page, a full installation of LeagueWorks must already exist on your system. Please go to the downloads page to retrieve the full installation of LeagueWorks.
Build 914 - 3/22/2017
Changes in Build 914
- Fixed an issue where previous volunteers could be listed in the Little League Data Center upload file. This update now only uploads Active volunteers.
Build 913 - 3/16/2017
Changes in Build 913
- Fixed a bug in the Single Player Report where one of the division names was not being displayed properly.
Build 912 - 2/6/2017
Changes in Build 912
- Added support for League Athletic Import of Player information.
Build 910 - 1/8/2017
Changes in Build 910
- Updated the Regulation II(d), IV(h), and School Enrollement forms for 2017.
Build 909 - 6/22/2016
Changes in Build 909
- A couple of changes on the LLB Softball Tournament Affidavit were missed on the front page of the Affidavit. This has now been fixed.
Build 908 - 6/21/2016
Changes in Build 908
- Modified Little League Tournament forms for 2016.
Build 907 - 4/5/2016
Changes in Build 907
- Modified the Player Evaluation Reports. Some of the reports were not selecting the proper players and sorting properly.
Build 905 - 3/13/2016
Changes in Build 905
- Modified the Player Roster reports so that displaying the player address is an option on the report.
Build 903 - 3/8/2016
Changes in Build 903
- Fixed a bug found on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window where the Default Baseball/Softball Status selection was not being stored in the database properly. This could possibly effect data on imports where the Player Baseball Softball Status was not saved properly.
Build 902 - 3/3/2016
Changes in Build 902
- Fixed a bug in the Player by Division report where the records were not all displaying on the report and the names were reported out of order.
Build 901 - 2/29/2016
Changes in Build 901
- Removed all age cutoff dates from the program. The player age is now calculated based on the Little League guidelines through 2019.
- Modified the "Player by Division" report. The report was not picking up all players if they were playing on more than one team.
Build 899 - 2/8/2016
Changes in Build 899
- Fixed the Alternate Emergency Contact Name field on the player registration window. When the Add New button was pressed, the Alternate Emergency Contact Name field was not being reset properly.
Build 897 - 12/7/2015
Changes in Build 897
- Fixed a bug on the New Season window that would not allow the user to remove players from teams.
Build 896 - 12/6/2015
Changes in Build 896
- Modified the Player Registration Receipt so that it is compatible with the #9 left window envelope.
Build 895 - 11/20/2015
Changes in Build 895
- Modified the "Print
Image" button on the Birth Certificates portion of the Player Registration window to allow the user to preview the birth certificate image before printing.
- Modified the Player Age calculations to include the new Little League modification for players born in 2005. Also modified the age calculations through the 2019 season.
- Removed the Player Age Cutoff dates on the Division records. With the new age calculations, the player age cutoff dates on the division records are no longer needed. The program will automatically calculate the players age according to the Little League guidelines.
Build 892 - 10/29/2015
Changes in Build 892
- Updated the Volunteer Registration Forms for 2016.
- Fixed a bug in the Player Registration Forms where not all fields were fitting properly in their locations.
Setting the Age Cutoff Dates for 2016:
1. Make sure that the latest update to the LeagueWorks for Little League software has been downloaded and installed.
2. On the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window, make sure the Current Season Year is set to 2016. Set the Baseball Age Cutoff date to April 30, 2016. Set the Softball Age Cutoff date to December 31, 2015 (note 2015, not 2016).
3. All ages for players born in 2005 and later will automatically be calculated, based on the new Little League Age Chart, automatically and do not require an Age Cutoff date.
4. For all divisions below Majors, set the Age Cutoff date on their respective Division record to August 31, 2016.5 For all divisions, including Majors and above, set the Age Cutoff date on their respective Division record to April 30, 2016.
Build 891 - 10/19/2015
Changes in Build 891
- Updated the player age calculations for 2016.
Build 889 - 5/31/2015
Changes in Build 889
- Updated the Tournament Player Verification form for 2015.
Build 887 - 5/19/2015
Changes in Build 887
- Updated the Little League Tournament Affidavit forms for the 2015 tournament.
Build 886 - 4/30/2015
Changes in Build 886
- Modified the Little League Data Center Update file output on the Data Utilities window. The "Exports" for the Little League Data Center have been consolidated into one file. This file is valid for both the ASAP and Final roster submissions to the Little League Data Center. The new option is "Export - LLDC Upload File - Little League Roster Format". This file will output all of the players and volunteers for both the players and volunteers. The file also now includes all players that may be playing on two teams (an intermediate team and a regular season team). When uploading the file to the Little League Data Center, please make sure to select the "Little League Roster Format" upload option.
Build 882 - 4/17/2015
Changes in Build 882
- Added new imports and exports in support of the new release of Diamond Scheduler version 7. The LeagueWorks software now supports importing and exporting from/to Diamond Scheduler version 7. The selections on the Data Utilities window are still the same, but the user will now be prompted to select whether they are using Diamond Scheduler version 6 or below or Diamond Scheduler version 7.
- Added the capability on the Player/Team Assignments tab of the Teams tab on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window, to drag and drop players to either of their two available league teams and a tournament team.
Build 878 - 3/24/2015
Changes in Build 878
- Fixed a bug found when deleting divisions or teams. With the addition of the second league team, when a division or team was deleted from the database, the software was not properly checking to remove the player from the division or team for the second league team. That has now been fixed and when a division or team is deleted, each player is properly removed from the division or team.
Build 875 - 2/25/2015
Changes in Build 875
- Fixed a bug in the LLDC ASAP File output for players where the output was being formatted with a quotation mark in the phone number
- Changed the output format of the LLDC ASAP file output to utilize a .txt extension as desired by the LLDC.
Build 873 - 2/17/2015
Changes in Build 873
- Updated the LLDC ASAP Player output format to change the Date of Birth field from MM/DD/YYYY to MMDDYYYY, per the Little League Data Center.
Build 871 - 2/6/2015
Changes in Build 871
- Updated the Sport NGIN export to output to an Excel XLS file instead of a CSV file.
Build 870 - 2/5/2015
Changes in Build 870
- Added a new export on the File Export selection on the Reports window for SPORT NGIN.
- Fixed minor bugs in the reports that were reported by users.
Build 866 - 1/20/2015
Changes in Build 866
- Modified the Uniform Reports to display the uniform informatin for all divisions to which a player is assigned. One uniform report has been disabled (Uniform Sizes by Division/Player) has been disabled until the report can be rewritten to take into account all divisions.
Build 863 - 1/14/2015
Changes in Build 863
- A bug was reported in the Team Roster report that is viewed/printed in the Portrait format. This issue has now been fixed and the report displays properly.
Build 861 - 12/31/2014
Changes in Build 861
- Added new column names to the Volunteer import function of the program. The new column names were added to accomodate the new format from the Little League Baseball download capabilities.
Build 860 - 12/24/2014
Changes in Build 860
- Fixed a typo on the 2015 Little League
Registration form where the player first name and last name were running together on the pre-filled forms.
Build 859 - 12/18/2014
Changes in Build 859
- Due to confusion concerning the new Little League Baseball age rule, a change was made to the age calculation to match exactly to the 2015 Little League age
chart. Please note, this affects baseball players only. The age calculation for softball players has not changed for 2015, and has not changed in the software.
Build 858 - 12/7/2014
Changes in Build 858
- Modified the Player Registration forms and the Volunteer Registration forms to match the new forms from Little League Baseball, Incorporated for 2015.
Build 857 - 11/20/2014
Changes in Build 857
- Modified the Player Registration window to add a third team assignment for the players. Now it is possible to assign a player to two different league teams, plus a tournament team.
- I have received many questions about the new age cutoff dates announced by Little League Baseball (http://www.littleleague.org/learn/rules/rulechanges.htm). The software is built so that it can handle the new age restrictions. According to the new rules, the only division affected by the new age rules is the T-Ball division.
The change only affects the Baseball divisions - no changes are required for the softball divisions. The recommended way to set the age cutoff dates within the LeagueWorks for Little League software, are as follows:
- On the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window, set the Current Season Year to 2015.
- Set the Baseball Age Cutoff date to April 30th, 2015 and the softball age cutoff date to December 31, 2014 (please note the 2014, not 2015). Save and Close the Program Preferences window.
- Go to the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window. On each of the baseball division records (with the exception of the T-Ball division), make sure the age cutoff date is set to April 30, 2015. For any and all T-Ball divisions, set the age cutoff date to December 31, 2014 (note the 2014, not 2015).
- For the T-Ball division(s), make sure to set the Minimum Age to 4 and the Maximum Age to 8. You can also set the Minimum Age for Minors and Majors divisions, if desired. For the Minors divisions, set the Minimum Age to 7 and the Maximum Age to 12. For Majors divisions, set the Minimum Age to 9 and the Maximum Age to 12. The Minors and Majors minimum age and maximum age are optional, and your local organization can override these minimum and maximum ages by setting other ages, if desired. The only downfall of setting the minimum age and maximum age with the defaults recommended by Little League Baseball is that that the "Assign Players to Divisions" option (on the Tools menu of the Player Registration window) will not be able to automatically assign all players to division
- Once all players have been assigned to divisions, please use the "Player Age Exception Report" under the Player Reports on the Reports window. This will show any and all players that may be assigned to an incorrect division.
Build 853 - 6/16/2014
Changes in Build 853
- Modified the Player Registration window to allow easy access to setting the player record as being a "School Enrollment" player. A new field has been added "School Enrollment" that sets the player to a School Enrollment player and allows access to the School Enrollment reports, under the "Miscellaneous Reports" option on the Reports window.
Changes in Build 852
- Modified the LL Tournament Affidavits, Pitch Count Data Sheets, and Tournament Player Verification reports for the new 2014 layouts as designated by Little League Baseball and Softball.
Build 851 - 4/12/2014
Changes in Build 851
- Modified the output formats on the Data Utilities window for the Little League ASAP program. There two Exports for the Little League ASAP program are now labelled "Export - LLDC ASAP Player Registrations" and "Export - LLDC ASAP Manager/Coach Registrations". These Exports now output Comma Separated Value (CSV) files. When uploading these files to the Little League Data Center, please select the "Little League Roster Format" option - NOT the LeagueWorks data file import option.
Build 847 - 3/13/2014
Changes in Build 847
- Modified the output formats on the Data Utilities window for the First Advantage volunteer background check files such that the dash characters ('-") are removed from the Social Security Number of the volunteer.
Build 842 - 1/30/2014
Changes in Build 842
- Added a new "School Summary Player Count" report to the Miscellaneous Reports section. This report provides a summary of the number of players (broken down by gender) from each School.
- Updated the Address Boundary Exception Report under the Player Reports selection to add the new School Enrollment waiver.
Build 841 - 1/28/2014
Changes in Build 841
- Fixed a typo in the blank School Enrollment Form that was causing an error message to display.
- Added new import field names in support of the Sombrero online registration file layout.
- Updated the Player Report by School to support selecting Active, Inactive, or All players. The report originally only showed players that were assigned to a division. The report now reports on players, whether they are assigned to a division or not.
Build 839 - 1/20/2014
Changes in Build 839
- Added the new School Enrollment form option to the Player Waivers on the Parent Info. tab of the Player Registration window.
- Added the new School Enrollment form to the Miscellaneous Reports option on the Reports window
- Fixed an issue on the New Volunteer Application where the report was printing a blank page after printing the Volunteer Application.
Build 837 - 1/15/2014
Changes in Build 837
- Fixed a typo on the Regulation II(d)/II(a) forms for 2014.
- Fixed an issue when importing data from a CSV file, the program was not always keeping the Division Name properly, if it was to be imported from the CSV file.
Build 835 - 1/8/2014
Changes in Build 835
- Updated the Regulation II(d)/II(a) forms for 2014.
- Updated the FirstAdvantage background check export file formats to match the new format from FirstAdvantage. The exports for volunteer background checks can be found on the Data Utilities window.
Build 834 - 11/17/2013
Changes in Build 834
- Updated the Volunteer Application forms on the Reports window for 2014.
- Added a new "Returning Volunteer Application" to the Volunteer Reports for 2014. This new Returning Volunteer Application is intended for use with Volunteers that have already filled out a complete volunteer application and have already had a background check performed.
Build 833 - 9/19/2013
Changes in Build 833
- Added the ability to select a Tournament Team for the Parent Email File export under the File Export utility on the Reports window.
Build 832 - 8/31/2013
Changes in Build 832
- Fixed an error where when a player is removed from a tournament team, using the Player/Team Assignment tab of the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window, the program was losing the player team assignment from the League Team. This has how been fixed and players can be removed from tournament teams without losing the League team assignment.
Build 830 - 6/3/2013
Changes in Build 830
- Fixed a typographical error on the Tournament Player Verification form. The area designated for the District Administrator was inadvertently labeled for the League President. This has now been fixed.
Build 829 - 6/1/2013
Changes in Build 829
- Fixed an omission and a typographical error on the Tournament Team Eligibility Affidavit. Added the Intermediate (50/70) division to the Level of Play box. Fixed a column header where the header was Games Played but should have been Date App.
Build 828 - 5/31/2013
Changes in Build 828
- Updated the Tournament Team Eligibility Affidavit for 2013. The Tournament Team Eligibility Affidavit can be found under the Tournament Reports selection on the Reports window.
Build 826 - 5/19/2013
Changes in Build 826
- Fixed an issue with the "Tournament Player Verification" report where a couple of fields weren't printing properly in the PDF format.
Build 825 - 5/12/2013
Changes in Build 825
- Added the "Tournament Player Verification" report to the Tournament Reports option on the Reports window.
Build 824 - 5/2/2013
Changes in Build 824
- Made one more change to the Little League Submission formats. A problem was found where the Final submissions to the Little League Data Center created CSV files. When the CSV files are opened with Excel, Excel imports the data and drops leading zeroes on fields that it believes to be numbers. This was creating an issue wth the date formats with the Little League Data Center. If a CSV file was saved, after opening with Excel, Excel saved the date formats by dropping the leading zero on date fields where the month was supposed to be 01 through 09. This was creating error messages on import to the Little League Data Center. The output format from LeagueWorks now outputs the final submission files to a text file. The default for opening text files is by using notepad within wndows, and notepad does not drop the leading zeroes from the date fields.
Build 823 - 5/1/2013
Changes in Build 823
- Updated the formats for the Little League Data Center. The Little League Data Center modified the values for the "Role" and "Roster Type" categories to include players (B or G for Male or Female), M for Managers, C for Coaches, and V for all other Volunteers. The output formats now conform to these new Role and Roster Types.
Build 822 - 4/29/2013
Changes in Build 822
- Updated the formats for the Little League Data Center. The Little League Data Center now requires dates to be in the format mmddyyyy. Changed player birth dates, volunteer birth dates, player registration dates, and volunteer registration dates to the new mmddyyyy format.
Build 817 - 2/9/2013
Changes in Build 817
- Updated the Volunteer Registration Form for 2013.
- Miscellaneous custom requests added to software.
Build 808 - 1/18/2013
Changes in Build 808
- Fixed a bug in the pre-filled volunteer application report where the phone number was not always displaying properly.
- Miscellaneous custom requests added to software.
Build 803 - 12/17/2012
Changes in Build 803
- Updated the new "Export - LLDC Early Player Registrations Submission" on the Data Utilities window such that players that are not yet assigned to a division for the submission, show no division code, rather than a division code of 0 (zero).
Build 801 - 12/10/2012
Changes in Build 801
- Added "Intermediate League BB" to the "Little League Official Division Name" on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window.
- Added new export option "Export - LLDC Early Player Registrations Submission" to the Data Utilities window within the software. This export option was added based on a request from Little League Baseball, Incorporated, and allows the organizaton to submit Player Registrations as they are received for the new season.
- Added new export option "Export - LLDC Early Manager and Coach Submission" to the Data Utilities window within the software. This export option was added based on a request from Little League Baseball, Incorporated, and allows the organization to submit Manager/Coach assignments as volunteers are assigned as Managers and Coaches for the new season. Please note, volunteers must be assigned to teams as Managers/Coaches for the export option to work. This option is not for volunteers that have requested a Manager or Coach position, this is only for Managers and Coaches that have been assigned to manage or coach teams.
- Renamed the export options for exporting data to the Little League Data Center to "Export - LLDC Final Roster Submission...". These options are for submitting the final rosters to the Little League Data Center when players, managers, coaches, and team parents have been assigned to teams.
- Added "Alt. Contact Name" and "Alternate Emergency Contact Relationship" to the Medical tab of the Player Registration window.
- Added the "Group ID" to the Medical tab of the Player Registration window. This option is to identify the Group ID associated with medical insurance for the player.
- Added the Alernate Contact Name, Alternate Emergency Contact Relationship, and Group ID to the Player Medical Release form so that these fields are now populated on the pre-filled medical release forms generated from LeagueWorks.
- Added an option to "Remove Volunteer Date of Birth Verified" to the New Season window. This allows organizations that require confirmation of a volunteers Data of Birth every year to note whether the ID has been verified for the New Season.
- Added a new option to the Volunteer & Occupations Reports on the Reports window. The new report shows all Volunteers where the Data of Birth needs to be verified.
Build 796 - 9/18/2012
Changes in Build 796
- Added Little League 50/70 Division to the "Little League Official Division Code" on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window.
- Added miscellaneous other options, based on user requests.
Build 794 - 7/29/2012
Changes in Build 794
- Added an option to sort by Address on the Balance Due Summary Report, Player Balance Due Invoice, and Fee Summary Report under the "Fee Reports" section of the Reports window.
- Added an option to the Player Mailing Labels and Family Mailing Labels to sort by Address.
Build 792 - 4/8/2012
Changes in Build 792
- Added a new "Player Missing PaperWork Report" to the Team Reports section of the Reports window. The Player Missign Paperwork report will summarize, by team, what paperwork (i.e. residency check, birth certificate, code of conduct, emergency medical, and waiver status) is needed for each player on the team. The report displays a summary of all of the players on each team.
Build 788 - 3/5/2012
Changes in Build 788
- Made a modification to the automated assignment of players to divisions based on age or grade. The program now does multiple passes through the divisions for which the player is age eligible. If the player is age eligible for more than one division, the program first tries to find a match to a division where the player is age eligible and the player's gender matches the division gender that is defined on the division record. If a match is found, the player is automatically assigned to that division. If a match is not found, the program searches the eligible division list to determine if the player is already assigned to a division for which they are age eligible. If a match is found, the player is left in the division and the team assignment (if the player is assigned to a team within the division) is left intact. Finally, if a match is not found on the second pass through the eligible divisions, the program will perform a search of the eligible divisions where the division gender is set to "Male & Female". If a match is found, the program will assign the player to the matching division.
Build 787 - 3/4/2012
Changes in Build 787
- Added new Team Grade Level Balance Sheet report on the Reports window under the Division Reports option. The Team Grade Level Balance Sheet shows the school grade for each player on all teams and also displays the average grade for each of the teams within a division. This will help in balancing the teams by grade level.
- Added a new Team Age Balance Sheet to the Division Reports option of the reports window. The Team Age Balance Sheet shows the age of each of the players on all teams and also displays the average age for each of the teams within a division. This will help to balance the teams by age.
Build 784 - 2/6/2012
Changes in Build 784
- Added a new "Fee Report by Division/Team" to the Fee Reports selection on the Reports window.
Build 781 - 12/26/2011
Changes in Build 781
- Fixed a bug introduced in the last update that prohibited the program from updating an existing Division record.
Build 779 - 11/26/2011
Changes in Build 779
- Fixed a bug that could potentially allow duplicate division names to be added to the database.
Build 777 - 11/13/2011
Changes in Build 777
- Updated the Volunteer Application forms with the new Little League forms for 2012.
- Fixed an issue where importing online registrations for players and parents could cause an issue where volunteer information was erased when a parent is marked as a volunteer.
Build 771 - 6/19/2011
Changes in Build 771
- Updated the Baseball and Softball Little League Tournament Affidavit reports for 2011.
Build 767 - 4/5/2011
Changes in Build 767
- Added additional fields to the "Medical" tab of the Player Registration window and the Medical Release form.
- Modified the import of files from Diamond Scheduler so that a "combined" schedule can now be imported. The limitation of importing only two divisions has been removed.
- Updated the Edit Results and Enter Game Schedules window to make it easier to enter game results. Please note though, in order to enter game results, both the visitor division/team and home division/team must be defined on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window. So, if inter-divisional play is utilized, or teams external to your organization are part of the schedule, and results and standings tracking is desired for your organizations teams, please make sure that all teams (both internal and external to your organization) are defined on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window.
- Fixed an issue on the LexisNexis export, on the Data Utilities window, where leading zeroes were not being exported properly in the output file format for LexisNexis.
- Fixed an issue on the Player registration window where "Canada" was being displayed incorrectly as the country code on some player and parent information.
Build 759 - 3/21/2011
Changes in Build 759
- Added new fields to the "Medical" tab of the Player Registration window. The new fields will be used to populate the Date of Last Tetanus, and the Medical Diagnosis and Medication fields on the Medical Release form.
- Modified the Medical Release Form to include the new fields added to the Medical tab of the Player Registration window.
Build 758 - 3/9/2011
Changes in Build 758
- Added the ability to select All, Active, or Inactive players when printing the Regulation IID reports from the Miscellaneous reports select on the Reports window.
Build 756 - 2/21/2011
Changes in Build 756
- Fixed an issue on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window where the Division tab was not refreshing properly when switching between tabs.
Build 753 - 2/6/2011
Changes in Build 753
- Fixed an issue with the Balance Due and Refund Due reports where the address was not being displayed properly. Also added the parent names to the Balance Due by Division/Team and Refund Due by Division/Team reports.
Build 752 - 1/24/2011
Changes in Build 752
- Fixed an issue on the Volunteer Registration window where the volunteer fee was not populating correctly when an existing volunteer was marked as "Active". Please note, the volunteer fee will ONLY populate if there is no value set for the volunteer fee on the volunteer record, or if the volunteer fee is set to $0.00. The program will NOT automatically overwrite an existing volunteer fee.
Build 750 - 1/18/2011
Changes in Build 750
- Fixed an issue where the Volunteer Shirt Size was not being initialized properly when adding a new volunteer or specifying a Parent as a volunteer on the Player Registration window.
Build 749 - 1/17/2011
Changes in Build 749
- Fixed an issue where the Country Code on the Player Registration window and Volunteer Registration window was defaulting to "Canada" when the add new button was pressed.
- Fixed an issue on the Player Balance Due Invoice where the State was not being displayed in the address properly.
- Rearranged the Player Balance Due Invoice so that the address should now be displayed in a window envelope.
Build 747 - 1/10/2011
Changes in Build 747
- Fixed an error on the Volunteer popup window (when a Parent on the Player Registration window is marked as a volunteer) where the Volunteer Birth Date verified and Volunteer Application Recieved fields were not being initialized properly. The volunteer record was being saved with values from a carry over record. New fields have been added to the Volunteer popup window to initialize and save the values properly in the database.
Build 746 - 1/4/2011
Changes in Build 746
- Fixed a potential issue within the software where the wrong country code could be displayed on player, parent, volunteer, and sponsor records.
Build 737 - 12/5/2010
Changes in Build 737
- Added a new "Vendor List" report to the Miscellaneous Reports on the Reports window. The Vendor List report lists all vendors entered into the program database from the Category Setup window.
- Added a new checkbox for "Birth Date Verified" on the Volunteer tab of the Player/Volunteer/Sponsor Registration window. This checkbox can be used to verify that the volunteer's birth date has been verified for the background check.
Build 736 - 11/27/2010
Changes in Build 736
- Fixed an error reported where importing a player data file (or downloaded online registration file) could cause the Player Picture File and Birth Certificate Image for the player to be removed from the database.
- Added a new option on the File Export Utility on the Reports window. The new option will output a file in the format required to import into an Eteamz website. The output exports the Player and/or Parent data, depending on the options selected.
Build 735 - 11/14/2010
Changes in Build 735
- Added new option on File Export Utility on the Reports window to export player, parent, and volunteer email addresses in one file.
- Added within the import capability of the online registration file for the the player to be associated with the parent when the "Parent Volunteer" status is set to True (or Yes). The player will now be associated with the parent on the Volunteer registration window and the Parent Volunteer status on the Player registration window will be set to "Yes".
- Fixed an issue on the Player Registration window where the Player Registration Fee could inadvertently be set incorrectly.
- Added the option to the Email Address Reports to select the player status on the Player by Division Report.
- Added a new Default Country Code on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. If the default country code is set, adding a new player, volunteer, or sponsor will now automatically set the country field on the window.
Build 734 - 11/7/2010
Changes in Build 734
- Added new option on Data Utilities window to create a file to upload to the Little League Data Center with minimum information. The user now has the option to create an AFTF file for the Little League Data Center with either "Minimal Info" or "All Info". The minimum information includes only the roster information and birth certificate and residency verifications. The "All Info" option includes parent information and much more.
- Added the ability to import a player's middle name.
- Added the ability to import a volunteer's middle initial.
- Updated the AFTF Data Worksheet to include the player's middle name and volunteer's middle initial. The new AFTF Excel worksheet can be downloaded here.
Build 733 - 11/2/2010
Changes in Build 733
- Updated the Volunteer Application report for the 2011 season.
Build 732 - 10/25/2010
Changes in Build 732
- Fixed an issue where the Active.com registration download file appears to have an extra blank line at the end of the file. This resulted in an error message that stated "Index out of Range" when importing the online registration file. Code has been added to the program to strip the extra blank line from the import file.
Build 731 - 10/14/2010
Changes in Build 731
- Updated the Player Registration Form to add a new "Total Fees" field. The report will now total the Registration Fee, Fundraiser Fee, and Other Fees fields and display on the report. Please note, the fees are only displayed if the fees are turned on using the "Registration Form Field Selection" option under the "Edit" menu on the Reports window.
Build 730 - 10/10/2010
Changes in Build 730
- Added the Player Middle Name to the Player Registration Window. The user can now enter the player's middle name or initial to match the birth certificate.
- Modified the LLB Tournament Affidavit forms to add the middle name field to the rosters so that the roster will match the birth certificates.
Build 729 - 9/22/2010
Changes in Build 729
- Modified the Volunteer Background Check report to only show the volunteers that have had a background check completed within one year of the date the report is run. The report will no longer show volunteers that have had a background check completed if the last background check is greater than one year from the date of the report.
- Modified the Volunteer without Background Check report to include the volunteers that have had background checks, but the background check was completed more than one year from the date the report is run.
Build 727 - 8/5/2010
Changes in Build 727
- Fixed an issue where Active.com added characters into the fields of the AFTF download file from their online registration site.
Build 722 - 5/24/2010
Changes in Build 722
- Updated the Baseball and Softball Tournament Pitch Count reports for the 2010 changes.
- Updated the Medical Release form for 2010.
- Modified the Regulation II(d) report so that the user can print Regulation II(d) forms for all players marked as Reg II(d) eligible. This report can be found under the Miscellaneous Reports option on the Reports window.
- Added a new Regulation IV(h) report so that it can now be printed in both blank and prefilled format for all players that have been marked as Regulation IV(h) eligible. This report can be found under the Miscellaneous Reports option on the Reports window.
Build 718 - 4/28/2010
Changes in Build 718
- Added the ability on the "Enter Game Results and
Edit Schedules" window to select a game from the schedule or enter the game results manually. The window now displays the schedule on the first tab and clicking on a row will automatically enter the schedule (and results information, if available) in the data entry fields.
Build 717 - 4/14/2010
Changes in Build 717
- Added an option to the Volunteer information import. The program will now, optionally, mark the imported volunteer as having their paper volunteer application received.
Build 713 - 3/2/2010
Changes in Build 713
- Fixed a problem reported in the Player Registration window where if a new player was added by pressing the "Add New" button, the software was automatically marking the player as having their residency verified. This has now been fixed and the "Residency Checked?" check box is not automatically checked.
Build 708 - 2/16/2010
Changes in Build 709
- Fixed a problem reported in the "Edit Schedules" window when interdivisional or interleague play was scheduled. The issue was that some records could become duplicated in the schedule. This has now been fixed and editing interdivisional or interleague schedules will not create duplicate records.
- Added a new feature to the "Tools" menu of the Player Registration window. The new feature enables the program to attempt to assign the players to the proper division based on their age or grade. If the ages or grades are defined on the Division records, the program will attempt to assign the players to the proper division. Please note, if the ages or grades defined on the Division records overlap between divisions, or if there is more than one division for which the player is age/grade eligible, the program will attempt to select the proper division based on the player's gender along with the gender defined on the division record. If a single division cannot be selected, based on these criteria, the player will NOT be assigned to a division.
Build 708 - 2/10/2010
Changes in Build 708
- Added a new feature on the Tools menu of the main startup window (the window that displays the buttons to access the different parts of LeagueWorks). The new feature allows the user to convert the case of player, volunteer, and sponsor information. The text information can be converted to all UPPER CASE, Proper Case, or lower case. Please note, when converting to proper case, some names and other information may not convert exactly as desired. For example, a name like McDonald would be converted to Mcdonald in proper case format.
- Added a warning to the Restore process when restoring a database backup file. The warning states that the Restore WILL overwrite the current database and provides an opportunity to abort the restore before the current database is overwritten.
Also, if the restore is continued, a backup of the current database is automatically completed before the database restore is completed, just in case!
Build 706 - 2/1/2010
Changes in Build 706
- Fixed a reported error in the Tryout number generation where a specific combination of selections for generating tryout numbers could cause the program to generate an error message.
Build 704 - 1/28/2010
Changes in Build 704
- Added an option on the Player Registration Number assignment tool (found on the Tools menu of the Player Registration Window) to only assign registration numbers to players that do not already have a registration number assigned.
Build 703 - 1/26/2010
Changes in Build 703
- Fixed an issue found where if a shirt size was updated on a Volunteer record, the change was not being reflected on the Team Volunteer (i.e. Manager, Coach, and Team Parent) records. Now, a shirt size change on a volunteer record or on a team volunteer record is reflected in all team volunteer records for that volunteer and also on the volunteer record.
Build 700 - 1/18/2010
Changes in Build 700
- Added new column headers in the "Import - Player Data or Online Registration File" import on the Data Utilities window. The new column headers were added to accommodate additional names for the Division and Team columns within an import file.
- Fixed a bug reported in the "Parent Email Address" export found on the "File Export Utility" selection on the Reports window.
Build 699 - 1/10/2010
Changes in Build 699
- Added new "Volunteer Application Received" checkbox to the Volunteer Registrations window.
- Added two new reports to the "Volunteer & Occupation Rpts." option on the Reports window. The first report (Volunteer Applications Received) displays a list of volunteers whose volunteer application has been received. The second report (Volunteer Applications Needed) displays a list of "Active" volunteers whose volunteer application has NOT been received.
- Fixed a problem found in the Player Ability Ratings merge. An issue was found where not all player ability ratings was being merged properly in the Merge routine.
Build 696 - 12/30/2009
Changes in Build 696
- Modified the Volunteer Application form to match the new form from Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Build 695 - 12/11/2009
Changes in Build 695
- Fixed an error with the Active.com download file. An issue was found where the online registration download file from Active.com contained an equal sign (=) in the zip code field. Software code was added to the LeagueWorks software to strip out the equal sign in the download file and properly post the zip/postal code within the LeagueWorks database.
- Fixed an issue where the volunteer position requests were not being deleted properly if a volunteer was deleted. This has now been fixed.
- Miscellaneous other updates based on user requests.
Build 686 - 10/26/2009
Changes in Build 686
- Internationalized the date and time formatting on all screens and reports. The program will now display the localized date and time formats as defined within the operating system.
Build 684 - 10/19/2009
Changes in Build 6
- Miscellaneous updates based on user requests.
Build 677 - 6/23/2009
Changes in Build 677
- Added new reports to the Tournament Reports option for Little League Softball. The LL SB Tournament Affidavit Report is now available under the Tournament Reports selection. The report has been broken into three parts. The first part is the first three pages of the LL SB Tournament Affidavit, part 2 is the Player portion of the LL SB Tournament Affidavit, and part 3 is the Tournament Pitch Count record.
- Fixed a problem on the LLB Tournament Affidavit Part 2 where the League Official portion of the report was being truncated when printing.
Build 674 - 6/14/2009
Changes in Build 674
- Added new reports to the Tournament Reports option. The LLB Tournament Affidavit Report is now available under the Tournament Reports selection. The report has been broken down into three parts. The first part is the first three pages of the LLB Tournament Affidavit, part 2 is the Player portion of the LLB Tournament Affidavit, and part 3 is the new LLB Pitch Count Data Sheet.
- Updated the LLB Tournament Verification Checklist with the new format for 2009.
- Also added a number of miscellaneous updates based on user requests.
Build 665 - 4/4/2009
Changes in Build 665
- Added enhancements to the "Import - Sponsor CSV File" to add new fields to the import.
- Added a new spreadsheet to the website that will allow the user to enter sponsors into an Excel spreadsheet and
create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file that can be imported into LeagueWorks. The spreadsheet can be found here.
Build 662 - 3/25/2009
Changes in Build 662
- Fixed a problem on the Player Registration window where the program could select a "deleted" player and assign them to a team.
- Added code to the Division, Teams, and Fields window to recalculate the player ages to display the proper ages on the Player/Team Assignment tab of the Teams tab on the window.
Build 659 - 3/19/2009
Changes in Build 659
- Fixed a bug in the Team Schedule reports where the same team names were used across multiple divisions. The reports could have pulled game schedules from the wrong division.
Build 657 - 3/10/2009
Changes in Build 657
- Added a new Custom Fields Report that allows the player selection by age range and whether the player is designated as a baseball player or softball player.
Build 656 - 3/3/2009
Changes in Build 656
- Fixed a problem reported with the installation routine. The installation program was set to place the files needed for the LLB Tournament Affidavit in the wrong location on the computer. This has now been fixed and once the latest update is downloaded and installed, the files will be placed in the proper location.
Build 650 - 2/16/2009
Changes in Build 650
- Fixed a problem reported when using the Export - Player Data on the Data Utilities window and then the Import - Player Data after modifying information in the CSV file. The program was not importing the Amount Paid and the How Fee Paid properly. This has now been fixed.
Build 647 - 2/11/2009
Changes in Build 647
- Fixed a problem with the install routine (no program changes, just installation routine changes). When changing to a new install builder package, files pertaining to the Little League Tournament Affidavit form were inadvertently left out of the install routine. Those files have now been added and will be installed with this update release.
Build 647 - 2/8/2009
Changes in Build 647
- Fixed a minor bug in the program where if the user selected the Division before entering the Birth Date for a player, the division selection was being cleared.
- The program is now "Code Signed" so that Windows Vista users will no longer be prompted to "Allow" the program to be run on their computer.
Build 643 - 2/4/2009
Changes in Build 643
- Modified the Player Ability Rating Reports so that the Tryout Number is now included in the report.
- Added a new Player Ability Rating Report that sorts the report by Division and Tryout Number.
- Modified the "Baseball Player"/"Softball Player" field on the Player Registration window so that it is now a required input.
- Modified the Volunteer Report - Volunteer Roster by Category so that it now includes all of the volunteers that have NOT requested a Volunteer Position. Previously, these volunteers were not included in the report when "All Volunteer Categories" was selected.
Build 641 - 2/1/2009
Changes in Build 641
- Modified the input for the Volunteer such that the Volunteer ID number is masked after input. The Volunteer Application Form also masks the Volunteer ID number so that the full SSN or Driver's License number is not displayed on the report.
Build 637 - 1/26/2009
Changes in Build 637
- Fixed a reported problem in the Custom Fields reports. In two of the reports, the email address was not being reported properly on the report. This has now been fixed.
Build 635 - 1/21/2009
Changes in Build 635
- Added the ability to reset the Volunteer Fee and Volunteer Amount Paid fields on the Volunteer Registration window. New options have been added to the New Season window to reset these fields.
Build 634 - 1/18/2009
Changes in Build 634
- Added the ability to enter "League Address" information on the window that allows the user to enter the League President's name. This option can be found on the Reports window, under the "Edit" menu.
- Added the Regulation II(d) form to the Reports section under the "Miscellaneous Reports" option. There are two new selections within this section to print a blank Regulation II(d) form or a prefilled Regulation II(d) form based on a name selected.
Build 631 - 1/10/2009
Changes in Build 631
- Fixed a problem reported on the File Export utility on the Reports window. When trying to export volunteer email addresses the program was producing an error message.
Build 627 - 12/26/2008
Changes in Build 627
- Added a feature to the Sponsor registrations so that when a sponsor is marked as "Active", the program automatically enters the current season year as the Pledge Year.
- Added two new features on the New Season window for Sponsors. There is now an option to set all Sponsor pledge amounts to the Default Sponsor Fee set on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. A second new option is to reset all of the Sponsor Paid Amounts to $0.00.
- Added a "Today" button on the Volunteer Registration Date and Volunteer Background Check Date. The "Today" buttons will automatically set the respective dates to the current date.
Build 622 - 12/5/2008
Changes in Build 622
- Modified the Little League Baseball Medical Release forms to denote "Little League Baseball and Softball" in the header of the report to match the form released
by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Build 619 - 11/18/2008
Changes in Build 619
- Added new fields to the Volunteer Archive utility on the New Season window. The new fields will now archive the Manager, Assistant Coach, and Team Parent information for volunteers that have been assigned to a team. The data will show the position, division, and team to which they were assigned.
- Modified the Volunteer Archive Export utility on the Data
Utilities to include the new Volunteer Team Assignment positions to the Volunteer Archive Export.
Build 614 - 9/28/2008
Changes in Build 614
- Added four new "list" reports to the Equipment reports. These list reports allow the user to print lists showing the equipment that has been assigned to players, volunteers, players by division and team, and volunteers by division and team.
- Fixed a bug reported in the automatic division selection process on the Program Preferences window to allow a player to "Play
Up". The program was not showing all eligible divisions properly.
Build 611 - 8/28/2008
Changes in Build 611
- Added a new option to the New Season window to remove Player Jersey Numbers.
Build 609 - 5/27/2008
Changes in Build 609
- Miscellaneous report and other updates based on user requests.
Build 597 - 3/26/2008
Changes in Build 597
- Fixed a couple of problems reported on the Equipment window and Equipment Assignment. Also fixed a problem in one of the equipment reports.
- Added the "Baseball Player/Softball Player" option to the Inactive Player List report.
- Added an option on the "Player Lives With" selection on the Parent Info. tab of the Player Registration window. Based on the option selected, the appropriate guardian address will automatically be populated with the player address.
- Added new options to the Active Player List.
- Added several other miscellaneous options to the reports based on customer requests.
Build 588 - 3/1/2008
Changes in Build 588
- Fixed a problem found in the Merge utility where under certain conditions, it was possible for the Merge utility to remove Division and Team assignments of player records that were merged into the local database.
Build 585 - 2/17/2008
Changes in Build 585
- Fixed a problem reported in the schedule reports. When there was inter-divisional play scheduled, a couple of the schedule reports were not reporting the number of scheduled games properly.
Build 583 - 2/14/2008
Changes in Build 583
- Fixed a bug in the Player Registration Receipt where the State was not being displayed in the Player Address field.
Build 581 - 2/10/2008
Changes in Build 581
- Added the ability to clean up School records on the Category Setup window. Now, when a school record is deleted on the Category Setup window, if the school name is being used within any player records, the program will ask the user to select a replacement for the school name on the player records. Once a replacement school name is selected, all player records that use that school name will be automatically updated.
- Added the ability to clean up the Insurance Company records on the Category Setup window. Now, when an insurance company record is deleted on the Category Setup window, if the insurance company name is being used within any player records, the program will ask the user to select a replacement for the insurance carrier on the player records. Once a replacement insurance company is selected, all player records that use that insurance carrier name will be automatically updated.
Build 579 - 2/4/2008
Changes in Build 579
- Fixed a reported problem in the formatting of the Active Player List.
- Added the ability to select Active, Inactive, or All players on the Fee Summary Report.
- Added a new Player by Registration Date report to the Miscellaneous Reports.
- Added the ability to modify email addresses on the Category Setup window. A new tab has been added to allow the user to modify an email address and the change will be carried through on the appropriate fields for the Player Email Address, Parent Email Addresses, Volunteer Email Address, and also the Sponsor Email Address.
- Fixed a bug reported in the Volunteer Data entry. When the popup window for the Volunteer was displayed (when a parent/guardian was marked as being a volunteer and their record did not exist in the volunteer table), not all of the database fields were being initialized properly. This has now been fixed and all volunteer fields are initialized for the new record.
- Miscellaneous other modifications for specific organizations.
Build 573 - 1/27/2008
Changes in Build 573
- Added a new Export option on the Data Utilities window for ChoicePoint files. The new option allows the user to create a file that excludes any volunteers that have been marked as already having a background check completed.
Build 571 - 1/18/2008
Changes in Build 571
- Removed the "Baseball Player"/"Softball Player" configuration window from the startup of the program and added a menu item on the Player Registration window to set these values. On the Tools menu of the Player Registration window, a new "Set Baseball/Softball Status" has been added to set the "Baseball Player" and "Softball Player" status on the Player Registration window.
- Added an option on the Player Evaluation Reports to allow the user to select whether the player's phone number should be printed on the report or not.
- Fixed a problem reported in the "Archive" utility on the New Season window.
Build 569 - 1/17/2008
Changes in Build 569
- Modified the LLB Medical Release form so that the Division and Team will only be displayed on the form if a player is assigned to a division and team. The report will no longer display "Not Assigned to a Division" or "Not Assigned to a Team".
Build 568 - 1/14/2008
Changes in Build 568
- Fixed a problem reported on the volunteer information window. When a parent on the player registration window was marked as a volunteer (and the parent is not currently in the Volunteer table), a popup window is displayed to allow the user to enter the volunteer information. The popup volunteer information window was picking up the wrong address from the player information. This has now been fixed and the volunteer information window pulls the correct parent's address information from the player information window.
- Fixed a problem reported in the Merge routine. This is an important fix and if your organization uses the Merge routine, please download and install the latest update to fix a problem.
- Added exporting the Volunteer Identification Number (SSN) to the export for the Little League Data Center.
- Added pre-filling the Volunteer Identification Number (SSN) on the Volunteer Application, if the number is available in the database.
Build 562 - 12/16/2007
Changes in Build 562
- Modified the Registration Count on the League Reports and Forms selection of the Reports window to include a count of gender for each division.
- Modified the Doctors, Dentists, and Hospitals tabs of the Category Setup window to aid in cleanup of the database. Now, when a Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital is chosen to be deleted on the Category Setup window, the program checks to see if any player records are utilizing the Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital selected for Deletion. If a player record is utilizing the selected record, the program now provides the ability to select a replacement for each of the player records that are utilizing the Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital record that is being deleted.
Build 560 - 12/13/2007
Changes in Build 560
- Fixed a typo in the blank volunteer application.
the Middle Initial to the Volunteer information.
- Added a new field for SSN or ID to the volunteer information.
- Updated the ChoicePoint file export to include the middle initial and the SSN or ID if available. If the SSN or ID has not been entered, the export will place "000-00-0000" in the SSN field, per ChoicePoint recommendation.
- Modified the FanDraft file exports to include the Division Name and Team Names along with the players that have been assigned to a division. The user can now define the Team Names for a Division and export the Team Names along with the player information. LeagueWorks is currently working with FanDraft so that once the draft is complete, the information will be able to be exported to a file from FanDraft and imported into LeagueWorks, thus assigning the players to teams within LeagueWorks.
- Added a capability to export the Parent email addresses from the File Export selection of the Reports window that allows the listing if the email addresses in a single column.
Build 557 - 11/14/2007
Changes in Build 557
- Updated the Volunteer Application report to match the new form published by Little League Baseball.
Build 556 - 11/13/2007
Changes in Build 556
- Added a new column name to the Player Import process to fix an import problem with the online registration file from LeagueLineup.
Build 554 - 11/4/2007
Changes in Build 555
- Fixed a problem reported in the Excel output formats. The spacing between lines was being compressed so that the output was hard to read. This has now been fixed and the spacing is normal between output lines.
Build 554 - 10/25/2007
Changes in Build 554
- Fixed a reported problem in the Volunteer reports. Under certain conditions, it was possible for the Volunteer reports to display old or outdated information.
Build 553 - 10/24/2007
Changes in Build 553
- Added a new feature on the Teams tab of the Divisions/Teams/Fields window. The new feature will allow the user to copy the team information to another division. This option does not move the team, it simply copies the team information to another division. This will help those organizations that have the same teams in multiple divisions. You can now define the team in one division and copy the information to other divisions.
- Miscellaneous clean up of windows and reports.
Build 548 - 9/26/2007
Changes in Build 548
- Added new options on the "Player Delete over the age of..." window (found on the Tools menu of the main startup window). The options now allow the user to refine the players that should be removed from the database based on player gender or based on "baseball player" or "softball player" as designated on the Player Registration window.
Build 547 - 9/24/2007
Changes in Build 547
- Updated the outputs for the "FanDraft" file export to accomodate their new file formats.
- Added the ability to place decimal points in the Ability Ratings on the Category Setup window. This will now allow the user to add an unlimited number of ability ratings using partial numbers (i.e. 1.25, 1.5, etc.).
Build 544 - 9/11/2007
Changes in Build 544
- Added two new Email Address reports. The new reports display the parent phone numbers and email address along with the player
phone number and email address. The reports are selectable by Division and Division/Team.
- Fixed the Excel file exports. All Excel file exports now work properly. The Player Evaluation Reports and Ability Rating reports can once again be output in Excel format.
- Added the capability on the Reports window so that the user can select the color of the separator bars used within the reports.
- The "Use Separater Bar" checkbox is now persistent so that when the box is checked or unchecked, the program remembers the setting last saved by the user.
- General cleanup of screens and reports.
Build 540 - 6/4/2007
Changes in Build 540
- Added the ability to sort the Tournament Verification Checklist report by Name or Age.
Build 539 - 5/7/2007
Changes in Build 539
- Fixed a potential issue with the data file that can be uploaded to the Little League Data Center. In the output file from LeagueWorks, if the player phone number had not been entered in the database but the area code was entered in the database, the output for the Little League Data Center was including only the area code. This was causing a problem with the import to the Little League Data Center where it could not interpret the phone number data. A check has been added so that if the player's area code exists, but the player's phone number does not exist, the program now places "000-0000" as the phone number in the export file. All other phone numbers were also checked to make sure this error could not occur in any other phone number.
Build 536 - 4/3/2007
Changes in Build 536
- Fixed a bug reported in the export for Diamond Scheduler. When "All Divisions" was selected for export, the program was inadvertently picking up divisions that had been marked as deleted in the database. This has now been fixed - only current divisions are selectable for export to Diamond Scheduler.
Build 535 - 4/2/2007
Changes in Build 535
- Fixed the phone number formatting on reports. All phone numbers should not be displayed in the proper format on reports.
Build 533 - 3/23/2007
Changes in Build 533
- The "Middle Name" column was inadvertently left off the export for the Choice Point background check file, thus causing the file to be rejected by Choice Point. This has now been fixed and the Middle Name column has been added to the output file.
Build 532 - 3/22/2007
Changes in Build 532
- Added an "Export - Choice Point Volunteer Background Check File" option to the Data Utilities window. The output file can be submitted to Choice Point for background checks.
Build 528 - 3/8/2007
Changes in Build 528
- Fixed a problem found in the Email Address Reports on the Reports window. The first record on pages after the first page was not being displayed properly.
Build 527 - 3/2/2007
Changes in Build 527
- Fixed a problem reported in the Online Registration Import options. The program was not handling the "Category" column properly when it was supposed to use the Category column as the Division Name.
Build 524 - 2/19/2007
Changes in Build 524
- Added an alternate emergency contact phone number to the Medical Information on the Player Registration window.
- Added the ability to print the Birth Certificate images from the Photos tab of the Player Registration window.
- Added "Copy Current Season Division/Team to Last Season Variables in Database" back into the New Season window based on user requests.
- Added new options to the Tryout Number Assignment window. The Tryout Number Assignment can be found on the Tools menu of the Player Registration window.
- Modified the "Export - Volunteer Data" file export on the Data Utilities window so that the volunteer data can be exported from one database and imported into another.
- Modified several reports to add new capabilities and sorting enhancements.
Build 519 - 2/5/2007
Changes in Build 519
- Added enhancements to several reports to add new functionality.
- Added the ability to print a Registration Receipt directly from the Player Registration window. A new toolbar button has been added to print the receipt.
- Added the ability to import up to five Player Amount Paid values along with five How Fee Paid fields and five Data Fee Paid fields.
- Added a new "Address Boundary Waiver" report to the Player Reports.
- Increased the granularity of several reports so that even if the report was broken down by Division and/or Team, the report would include players not assigned to a division and/or team.
- Added a new option to the "LLB Medical Consent" report under League Reports and Forms to allow the selection of only reports where the "Emergency Medical Authorization Release Form Signed?" box on the player registration window is NOT checked.
- Fixed problems with a few of the Fee reports that had not yet been updated with the new Amount Paid, How Fee Paid, and Date Fee Paid fields.
- Added several other minor report enhancements.
Build 517 - 1/23/2007
Changes in Build 517
- Modified the Player Medical Form Needed report to display all players needing medical forms turned in. Previously, the report was breaking down the players on each team, but was missing the players that were not assigned to a Division or Team. Now the report displays all players needing a medical form.
- Modified the Player Birth Certificates Needed report to display all players needing birth certificates. Previously, the report was breaking down the players on each team, but was missing the players that were not assigned to a Division or Team. Now the report displays all players needing a birth certificate.
- Removed the Printer Dialog that was being displayed when a report was to be printed. Now, when the Print button is selected, the report automatically prints to the default windows printer.
- Other Miscellaneous Report modifications based on user requests.
Build 512 - 1/16/2007
Changes in Build 512
- Fixed a problem with the Player Roster report. Some divisions and teams were being reported when they should not have been reported.
- Added an option to several reports to enable the user to select All, Active Players Only, or Inactive Players Only on the reports.
Build 510 - 1/12/2007
Changes in Build 510
- A downloaded online registration CSV file was provided by a customer that contained a problem -- the problem has now been fixed in the program. The problem was that the "Role" column was in the downloaded data, but there was no value provided in the data column. The program has now been changed so that if the Role column is in the downloaded CSV file and there is not data in the Role column, the program will assume that the imported data is a Player record. Also, if the downloaded CSV file does NOT contain the Role column, the program assumes that the incoming record is a player record.
- Added an option to several of the Player reports so that the user can now request information on All, Active, or Inactive players.
Build 507 - 1/7/2007
Changes in Build 507
- Fixed a problem where some users were receiving an error message when performing a database backup.
- Added an Import option -- when importing data from an online registration file, the program now looks for the Amount Paid column in the incoming data. If the amount paid column is not found, the user is asked if they would like to place the amount from the Registration Fee column in the Amount Paid column (assuming that the Registration Fee data is in the incoming file).
- Added new options to the New Season window to "Remove Player Uniform Information" and "Remove Player Extra Uniform Information". The extra uniform information is the information entered onto the Player Registration window for Extra Shirt and Hat orders.
Build 505 - 1/5/2007
Changes in Build 505
- Added the Player Medical Comments from the palyer Registration window to the Little League Baseball Medical Release Form.
Build 504 - 1/3/2007
Changes in Build 504
- Modified the Player Registration - Active Players to allow the user to select whether they would like to print registration forms for all players, active players only, or inactive players only. The report selection has been renamed to Player Registration - Active/Inactive under the League Reports and Forms option on the Reports window.
- Changed the Player Registration - Inactive Players to print Player Registration - by Division. This option will now allow the user to select the player registration forms that are to be printed by Division.
- Added a new Player Registration - by Grade option. This report will allow the user to select the grade level for which the player registration forms are to be printed.
Build 503 - 12/30/2006
Changes in Build 503
- Fixed a problem reported on the Player Registration forms. With the new Amount Paid and Other Fees fields on the Player Registration window, some registration forms were not showing the Amount Paid and Amount Due fields properly. This has now been fixed.
Build 501 - 12/17/2006
Changes in Build 501
- Fixed a problem reported using the "Add Sibling" button on the Player Registration window. An error message "Type Mismatch" error was being generated when the Add Sibling button was pressed on the Player Registration window.
- Fixed a problem with the Miscellaneous Reports on the Reports window. The Miscellaneous Reports would display in Print Preview mode only, they would not print even when the Print option was selected on the Reports window. This has now been fixed and the reports will print in all formats available.
- Added a new Report to the Miscellaneous Reports. A new option for "Player Birth Certificates Needed List" was added to the Miscellaneous Reports. This report lists all players Active players that do not have the "Birth Cert. Checked" box on the Player Registration window checked. This report lists all active players, whether they are assigned to a division or not.
- Fixed a few fields on the Player Registration Window and the Volunteer Registration Window that were not being initialized properly when the "Add New" button was pressed.
Build 498 - 12/13/2006
Changes in Build 498
- Added software to fix a problem reported with the download files from Active.com online registration. The download files did not contain the proper carriage return (CR) and linefeed characters (LF) in the output file. LeagueWorks now checks and fixes any problems within the download file.
- Fixed a problem reported in the Merge process where the merge of Player records was causing the program to hang and not allowing the program to finish processing the merge routine.
Build 497 - 12/12/2006
Changes in Build 497
- Modified the "New Season" window to include "Steps" in the process.
- Added Backup option to the New Season Window.
- Added Player, Volunteer, and Sponsor Archive information to the New Season window. The Player, Volunteer, and Sponsor information can now be tracked from year to year (or season to season) when the information is archived.
- Added new exports on the Data Utilities window for Player Archive, Volunteer Archive, and Sponsor Archive information. The Archive information can be exported to a spreadsheet file for tracking a players information from year to year or season to season.
- Added new export on the Data Utilties window to export Volunteer information to a spreadsheet file.
- Added ability to enter up to 5 payments on the Player Registration window. Payments can now be tracked for the amount paid, how the payment was paid, and the date paid.
- Added the new payment tracking capability to the player invoice report.
- Added Guardian address information on the Player Registration window.
- Added Address Boundary check on the Player Registration and Guardian information.
- Added Address Boundary Waiver tracking to the Player Registration window. The software can now track whether an address boundary waiver is required, whether a boundary waiver has been filled out, and whether the waiver has been approved or not.
- Added a "Lives With" field on the Guardian information of the Player Registration window to denote with whom the player resides.
- Added Volunteer Shirt Size to the volunteer information. This will assist when assigning volunteers as coaches -- the volunteer shirt size will be automatically entered if the shirt size has been entered on the Volunteer Registration.
- Modified the Fee Reports to take into account the new Payment options on the Player Registration window.
- Miscellaneous report modifications based on user requests.
Build 492 - 11/15/2006
Changes in Build 492
- Fixed a reported problem on the first volunteer record entered in the program. If the Add New button was not pressed and data was entered into the fields on the Volunteer Registration window, it was possible for the program to not handle the Volunteer Birth Date, Volunteer Background Check Date, and Volunteer Registration Date properly. This has now been fixed.
Build 490 - 10/10/2006
Changes in Build 490
- Fixed a reported problem on the first player record entered in the program. If the Add New button was not pressed and data was entered into the fields on the Player Registration window, it was possible for the program to not handle the Player Birth Date and Player Registration Date properly. This has now been fixed.
- Found that the Category Setup window had not been resized properly. All windows within LeagueWorks for Little League are now optimized for an 800 by 600 screen presentation.
Build 489 - 9/20/2006
Changes in Build 489
- Modified the "Fee Report by Division/Team" under the Teams Report selection of the Reports window to include totals for each of the other fees. Also fixed a problem on the report where the first other fees column was not reporting properly.
Fixed a bug found on the Tournament Reports selection of the Reports window where an extraneous report was being displayed that should not have been displayed.
Build 483 - 5/23/2006
Changes in Build 483
Added a check to the program for the Player Email Addresses, Parent Email Addresses, and Volunteer Email Addresses to make sure that the fields did not include invalid characters. A situation was reported where the Little League Data Center did not accept an AFTF file because the email addresses contained an invalid character. Now the program checks to make sure that there are no invalid characters in the email addresses.
Build 482 - 5/21/2006
Changes in Build 482
Added a new report under the Team Reports. The new report is the "Team Contact List". The report lists the coaches, team volunteers, and players with their name and phone numbers.
Build 480 - 5/14/2006
Changes in Build 480
Modified the formats of the dates and telephone numbers that are placed on the AFTF File Export for the Little League Data Center. The date format and the telephone format are now displayed as a date (with the slash "/" characters) and the phone numbers are displayed with dashes in the proper locations (999-999-9999). This will not affect your data that has been sent to the Little League Data Center -- the Little League Data Center will accept any format date and phone number that is provided. This update is just to make it easier to view the dates and phone numbers in an Excel spreadsheet.
Added a check in the AFTF file export for the Little League Data Center to make sure that the Organization's Little League ID has been entered on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window.
Added code in the program to clean up certain phone numbers in the database that were being stored with the underscore characters. This will help the reports and registration forms display the phone numbers in a cleaner format.
Build 478 - 4/25/2006
Changes in Build 478
Added a new report to the "Custom Field Reports". The new report is the "Player Custom Fields by Div/Team" report. The report displays all of the custom fields for the player records. The player records are broken down by Division and Team.
Build 477 - 4/21/2006
Changes in Build 477
Modified the Player Birth Certificates Needed report and Player Medical Release Form Needed report so that both reports are now broken down by Division and Team.
Several other updates have been added based on user requests.
Build 471 - 3/22/2006
Changes in Build 471
Modified the Tryout Number Assignment on the Player Registration window to allow new options for the tryout numbers. The tryout number assignment (and removal) can be found under the "Tools" menu of the Player Registration window.
Build 470 - 3/16/2006
Changes in Build 470
Found a problem in one of the Fee Summary reports where the Other Fees was not being totaled correctly. This has now been fixed.
Expanded the Fee Summary Reports to show the totals for the Other Fees on the reports.
Build 469 - 3/13/2006
Changes in Build 469
A problem was reported in one of the fee reports. One of the Other Fees fields in the "Balance Due by Division/Team" report was displaying the wrong value and thus causing the Balance Due to be calculated incorrectly. This has now been fixed.
A problem has been reported with the Excel outputs on the Player Ability Ratings reports and the Player Evaluation Reports. A resolution is currently being looked into fix these outputs, but until the final resolution is found, the Excel output for the Player Ability Ratings and Player Evaluation Reports has been disabled.
A problem was reported where when a Sponsor's "Active" check box was unchecked, then the "Save" button was pressed, the program was inserting the Current Season Year into the Pledge Year value. This has now been fixed. The Pledge Year is not automatically populated when a Sponsor is updated.
Build 467 - 3/8/2006
Changes in Build 467
Modified the Schedule reports. In making the change for the date format in build 466, the wrong date was inadvertently picked up in the schedule reports, displaying the current date. The reports have now been fixed and the reports display the proper schedule date.
Build 466 - 3/5/2006
Changes in Build 466
Modified all of the date formats in the program to use the "Short Date" format as defined within the Windows operating system. This will resolve any issues for users that do not use the short date format as defined in the US as "MM/DD/YYYY". For example, Canada's short date format is defined as "DD/MM/YYYY". The program will now handle any short date format.
Build 464 - 2/23/2006
Changes in Build 464
Fixed a problem that only occurred if the database was used over a local area network. If the database could not be found on the network (i.e. the mapped network drive or the Universal Naming Convention (UNC) network drive was not available), the program was reporting an error and aborting without allowing the user to select a new database. This has now been fixed. If the network path or the UNC notation path is not available and the database cannot be found, the program will prompt the user to find the database.
Build 463 - 2/17/2006
Changes in Build 463
Fixed a problem reported with the Merge process. The database version checking was not working correctly and thus reporting that the version of the database being merged in could not be merged into the local database. This has now been fixed and the merge is working properly.
Build 462 - 2/15/2006
Changes in Build 462
The online registration import has now been simplified to make it easier to import player data from an online registration file.
Changed the name of the Import option on the Import/Export menu and on the Data Utilities window to better reflect the functionality of the Import.
Added new keywords (header fields) to the Player Data import process to make it easier to import data from online registration files.
Reformatted the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window to make it bigger and easier to view.
Added the Player Age to the list boxes on the "Player Team Assignment" tab of the Teams tab on the Divisions, Teams, and Fields window.
Added a new uniform report that displays each player and their uniform sizes. The report is sorted by Division.
Added the Player Comments to the Player Evaluation Reports. Any comments that have been entered on the Player Registration window are now displayed on the Player Evaluation reports.
Build 459 - 1/26/2006
Changes in Build 459
A problem was reported where the Player Ages were not always being calculated properly on the File Export routines. This has now been fixed and the player ages display properly in the output file.
Build 457 - 1/20/2006
Changes in Build 457
Fixed a problem reported in the Merge utility. The Doctors, Dentists, and Hospital records were not being merged into the Central database from a remote database.
Fixed a problem reported where a search was not being executed properly and the Player Registration window was reporting that no record was found. This only happened if there was an invalid birth date on the player record and the birth date year was greater than 2040.
Fixed a problem found on the Player Registration form where the Other Fees fields were not being added in properly in the "Fee Amount" field on the form.
Build 455 - 1/11/2006
Changes in Build 455
Fixed a problem reported on the Fee Report - Fee Report by Registration Date. The Other Fees field was not totaling correctly at the bottom of the report.
Build 454 - 1/9/2006
Changes in Build 454
Found a problem in the AFTF CSV File Import when importing volunteers. The problem has now been fixed and the Volunteers import properly.
Found a problem on the Division, Team, and Field window where the Division Minimum Age and Division Maximum Age was not being initialized properly in the database when a new Division was added. This was causing problems in some of the age related reports.
There seemed to be some confusion with the nomenclature used on Default Age Cutoff Year on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. The "Current Season Year" and "Current Season Year - 1" seemed to be causing the confusion. This has now been changed so that the actual year is displayed, based on the value in the "Current Season Year" variable on the left hand side of the window. Whenever the Current Season Year is changed, the values in the Default Age Cutoff Year's will also dynamically change on the window.
One item that was added to the New Season window, but was missed in the Update summaries on this page is the addition of the ability to remove the "Custom Player Field" data on the Player and Volunteer records. On the New Season window, you can now optionally remove the data from the Custom Fields defined on the Player Registration and Volunteer Registration windows.
Build 451 - 1/1/2006
Changes in Build 451
Added a new "Miscellaneous Reports" category to the Reports window. The Miscellaneous Reports will be used to add additional miscellaneous reports that are requested. This category currently contains reports for a list of Doctors and Dentists. The report has options to sort the doctor and dentist list by Name and by Phone Number.
Build 450 - 12/23/2005
Changes in Build 450
Added a new capability to track extra shirt and hat orders. A new button has been added on the School/Uniform tab of the Player Registration window. The "Extra Uniforms" button will allow you to add up to 3 different size shirts and hats and the quantities desired.
Added the Extra Uniform information to the Uniform reports. The extra uniform orders are displayed with the player on the uniform reports and are included in the totals on the uniform summary reports.
Added the Player Email Address to the Active Player List report.
Modified the Single Player Report to properly display the Volunteer status. The report now checks to make sure that valid parent names and phone numbers have been specified. Then the report checks the volunteer table to see if the parent resides in the volunteer table. If a volunteer record is found and the "Active" status is true, then the report displays "Yes" for the volunteer status, otherwise the report displays "No".
Modified the Import process to add a few new fields and fixes to better accommodate player imports.
Fixed a problem found on the Ability Ratings reports where the Player Age was not being displayed properly.
Several other minor enhancements to the reports section.
Build 446 - 12/05/2005
Changes in Build 446
Fixed a problem reported with the automatic generation of Tryout numbers. The first two characters are supposed to be the Age of the player. The Age portion of the Tryout number assignment was not always calculating properly and the wrong age was displayed on the reports for the Tryout Number. This has been fixed, now the age within the tryout numbers displays properly within the Evaluation Reports.
Added the ability on the Category Setup window to add, delete, and edit any typographical errors in the City Names within the database.
Added new functionality to the Category Setup window. To aid cleanup of any errant data, the Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Occupations, and City Names tabs on the Category Setup window now displays a count of the applicable records that reference this information. This will help to clean up bad or unused data in the database.
Modified the Volunteer Application for 2006.
Build 444 - 11/17/2005
Changes in Build 444
Fixed a problem found in the Merge module where the merge was not handling the Little League Division identifier properly.
Fixed a tabbing issue on the Program Preferences window.
Modified the Alternative Evaluation Report with generic labels and a few new fields.
Build 442 - 11/6/2005
Changes in Build 442
Added a new Player Registration Form that supports the use of standard #10 window envelopes. The registration form can be printed and stuffed into the standard window envelope for mailing.
Added a new Volunteer Fee field on the Volunteer Registration window. This will assist in tracking fees for those organizations that charge a volunteer fee or collect money from volunteers.
Added three new Fee Reports. New reports were added on the Fee Reports selection of the Reports window to display a Volunteer Fee Summary report, Volunteer Balance Due Report, and Volunteer Refund Due Report.
Added the Volunteer Fee to the Merge utility.
Added the Player Years of Experience to the AFTF Import functionality. The Player Years of Experience was not being imported prior to this addition. Now the Years of Experience can be imported into the Player Record. If the Years of Experience column is not found on the import record, then the Years of Experience for the player is initialized to 0.
Added a new Years of Experience column to the AFTF Data Worksheet. The new Excel Worksheet can be downloaded here in zip format or here in Excel format.
Build 438 - 10/25/2005
Changes in Build 438
Added the ability to enter negative dollar values in the Player Fee fields. Now it is possible to track player or family discounts by entering a negative value on the Other Fees window of the Player Registration window. Negative dollar values can be entered in the following formats ($5.00 is used just as an example, any value may be entered): -$5.00 or ($5.00).
Build 437 - 10/22/2005
Changes in Build 437
Based on the new Baseball and Softball selections on the Player Registration window, many of the reports have been modified to allow the user to select whether the report should be for Baseball Only, Softball Only, or both.
Build 435 - 10/13/2005
Changes in Build 435
Added new options to the Refund Due Summary report and Balance Due Summary report. These reports can be found on the Fee Reports selection of the Reports window. The new options added allow the selection of Active Players Only, Inactive Players Only, and All Players (Active and Inactive).
Fixed a problem found in the Player Receipt report. Under certain conditions an error could be displayed that would not let the report run. This has been fixed and a new option has been added to print receipts for "All Players". You can still select a single player for whom you want to print a receipt, but now the option is available to print a receipt for All Players.
Added new functionality to the Import process to set the Player Baseball or Softball status based on the Gender. The Baseball or Softball status flag is used by the program to determine whether the program should use the "Default Baseball Age Cutoff" or "Default Softball Age Cutoff" to calculate the players age. Don't forget, the Default age cutoff dates are only used if the Player is NOT assigned to a Division. If a player is assigned to a Division, the player's age is calculated based on the Age Cutoff Date assigned at the Division level.
Build 431 - 9/21/2005
Changes in Build 431
Fixed a bug reported in the Backup utility. This only affected users where the database is NOT located in the default installation directory. The backup utility was looking for the Player Pictures, Birth Certificate Images, and Volunteer Pictures folders in the same location as the database. This has now been fixed and the backup utility looks for the Player Pictures, Birth Certificate Images, and Volunteer Pictures folders in the same folder where LeagueWorks is installed.
Build 430 - 9/18/2005
Changes in Build 430
Added the ability on the New Season window to remove the Player Division and Team assignments from one division at a time or all divisions at once. This will facilitate the organizations that keep players on the same team from year to year -- these organizations can now remove the Division and Team assignments from the desired Divisions only rather than all divisions and then reassigning players to the same teams.
Build 429 - 9/1/2005
Changes in Build 429
Renamed the "Database Path" tab of the Program Preferences window to "DB & Logo File Path". A new field has been added to this tab to designate a Logo. If a path to a logo image file is added, the logo will be displayed on all of the output reports, except the Player Registration form.
Modified the Other Fees field on the Player Registration form. The "Other Fees" field has been replaced by a button that will open up a new window for the other fees. You can now enter up to 5 Other Fees on this new window.
The new Other Fees window will allow the modification of the Other Fee labels to any desired name up to 15 characters.
Modified the Fee reports, Player Invoice, and Player Receipt reports to add the new Other Fees fields. The labels specified on the Other Fees window will be displayed as entered on the reports.
Build 427 - 8/6/2005
Changes in Build 427
A bug was reported where the error message "Object does not support this property or method" appeared when entering the Player Registration window from the Startup window. This error could also have occurred when a player was marked Active or when a Player Division assignment was removed. These problems have now been fixed.
Build 426 - 8/1/2005
Changes in Build 426
The changes for the age changes for the 2006 Little League Baseball season have been completed. Below is a summary of the changes and how they will affect the software.
An information window has been added to the program to explain the changes to the software and what will need to be completed within the data to correspond with the new Age Cutoff dates.
A new Default Age Cutoff Month and Day has been added to the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window for Softball. The previous Default Age Cutoff Month and Day has been renamed to the "Baseball Player Age Cutoff".
Within both the Baseball Player Default Age Cutoff Month and Day and the Softball Player Default Age Cutoff Month and Day on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window, a new Default Age Cutoff Year has been added. This year is based on the year that is specified in the "Current Season Year" entry on that same tab. "Current Season Year" should be selected for the "Baseball Player Age Cutoff" and "Current Season Year - 1" should be selected for the "Softball Player Age Cutoff".
New fields have been added to the Player Registration window to denote whether the players age should be calculated based on the Baseball Player Default Age Cutoff dates or the Softball Player Default Age Cutoff dates from the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. The information window provides a tool that will help in selecting the "Baseball Player" or "Softball Player" status for the Player Registration window. Please Note: The Default Age Cutoff Dates are only used if a player is NOT assigned to a Division. If a player is assigned to a Division, the Age Cutoff Month and Day defined for the Division is used to calculate the Player's age.
A new "Age Cutoff Year" has been added to the Division level age cutoff dates. Please note, this field is a calculated field and corresponds to the "Current Season Year" that is set on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. Therefore, if 2006 is set for the Current Season Year, the only years that will be available in the Age Cutoff Year on the Division record will be 2006 and 2005.
All reports that involve the age have been modified to use the new age cutoff month, day, and year from the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window or the age cutoff month, day, and year from the Division window.
Don't forget to change the Age Cutoff Month, Day, and Year on each of the Division Records.
Two reports that may be helpful in determining how the new age cutoff dates will affect your enrollment are:
A. Player Age Exception Report found in the Player Reports selection of the Reports window. This report will display any players that may now be age ineligible for the Division to which they are assigned.
B. Player Count by Age and Gender found in the League Reports and Forms selection of the Reports window. This report will provide a breakdown of the number of players based on Age and Gender.
Build 423 - 7/3/2005
Changes in Build 423
Based on user requests, the Active Player List and Inactive Player List reports (under the League Reports and Forms selection on the Reports window) have been modified with new selections. The reports can now be selected to list the players by Name or Age, and optionally separate the reports by Gender. If the Player Age is selected, the reports will break down the Players by Age on separate pages for each age. A header will be displayed for each age group. Optionally, if the gender is selected, a header row will be displayed showing the player's gender.
Please Note: The reports will display all ages. To print only selected ages, look for the page numbers that are needed at the top of the report. Then in the Print Option dialog, select the Page Range that is to be printed. This will allow the user to print a single age or a range of ages.
Build 422 - 6/27/2005
Changes in Build 422
Added the ability on the Divisions/Teams/Fields window to add players to Tournament Teams. Now, you can select the Division and Team that you would like to work with on the Divisions/Teams/Fields window, go to the Player/Team Assignment tab, select whether the team you are working with is a "League Team" or "Tournament Team" and place players on the team. The players will then be added to the team as selected.
Build 421 - 6/15/2005
Changes in Build 421
Added two new reports for reporting game results. The first report displays the games that have been played within each Division and can be accessed on the "Division Reports" -- the "Games Played (by Division)" report. The second report, the "Games Played (by Team)" report displays the game results that have been played by each team. This report can be accessed in two places, on the "Division Reports" selection and on the "Team Reports" selection of the Reports window.
Modified the reports to use the nomenclature for "Manager" and "Coach" as prescribed by Little League Baseball, Incorporated. All reports now refer to the Head Coach or Team Manager as "Manager". The Assistant Coaches for the team are referred to as "Coach" on all reports.
Added functionality so that the automated Division Assignment (for new players or newly "Active" players) now uses the "Gender" of the player and the Gender assigned to the Division to best match the player to the proper Division based on Age.
Fixed a problem on the Volunteer Identification Cards. The card was displaying "Division" and "Team Name" where it should have displayed "Volunteer". This has now been fixed and "Volunteer" is not properly being displayed on the card.
Cleaned up various report formats to fix errant fonts and misalignments of data.
Build 420 - 6/12/2005
Changes in Build 420
Added extra checks in the program to make sure that if a player is assigned to a tournament team, LeagueWorks automatically removes the player from the team if the Tournament Division and/or Team is deleted.
Fixed a problem in the Team Roster reports where the Manager and Coach information was not always displayed properly.
Many other behind the scenes update to improve processing and make data input easier.
Build 417 - 5/22/2005
Changes in Build 417
Modified the Uniform reports to include information for the Tournament teams. All Team uniform reports now include the tournament team uniform information. The Division level summary reports have not been modified as this could cause the wrong numbers to be generated for the Division level reports.
Build 416 - 4/26/2005
Changes in Build 416
Fixed a problem found in the uniform reports. The program was not checking the Active and Deleted flags properly in the database. This could result in improper numbers for uniforms being calculated. The problem has now been fixed.
Added a drop down list box to the Player, Volunteer, and Sponsor registrations so that the City can now be selected from a list of cities rather than requiring the user to enter the city every time.
Build 414 - 3/30/2005
Changes in Build 414
Fixed a problem found in the "LeagueWorks Formatted CSV File..." import. An error code 91 was being generated on the import of player records.
Build 413 - 3/22/2005
Changes in Build 413
Fixed a problem found in the merge process that was causing the Player date and time stamp to be updated incorrectly.
Build 412 - 3/21/2005
Changes in Build 412
Fixed a problem found in merging Doctors and Dentists.
Fixed a problem where a player with multiple hyphens in their name was not handled properly on the Player Registration window and also on some reports.
Fixed a problem in the Uniform reports where an error message was being displayed. This only occurred if all of the Player Pant Size records had been deleted from the database.
Build 409 - 3/13/2005
Changes in Build 409
Added the "Input File Name", "Merge Date", and "Merge Time" to the Player Merge Reconciliation report.
Build 408 - 3/10/2005
Changes in Build 408
New update for those organizations with multiple people entering data on multiple computers. The Merge process now will optionally create a "Player Merge Reconciliation Report". The report will display a summary of the records processed, including the number of records processed, number of records added, number of records updated, and number or records skipped and the reason why. The report also generates a detail listing of each player record processed. This will allow a reconciliation of every transaction that occurred (or did not occur) during the player merge.
Build 407 - 3/3/2005
Changes in Build 407
Added the Division/Team information to the Single Volunteer, Volunteer by Division, Volunteer by Division/Team, and Volunteer by Category reports in the "Players Associated with Volunteer" section. If the Player is assigned to a Division and Team, the Division/Team will be displayed below the players name. If the player has not been assigned to a Division or Team, "(None)" is displayed for the Division and/or Team.
Fixed a problem in the Team Roster report in Portrait mode. When a Division and Team were specified, an error occurred and the report did not print.
Added text on the guardian lines of all Team Roster reports to denote if a guardian has been specified as a volunteer or not.
Build 406 - 2/28/2005
Changes in Build 406
A problem was reported where the Volunteer Custom Fields were not always being cleared properly when a Parent/Guardian was added as a Volunteer by marking "Yes" to the Volunteer box on the Parent Info. tab of the Player Registration window. This has now been fixed.
A problem was also reported where volunteer positions were being associated with the wrong players on the Volunteer Registration tab of the Player/Volunteer/Sponsor registration window. This has now been fixed.
Build 405 - 2/27/2005
Changes in Build 405
Added the ability to place a player on a "Tournament Team" or second team. This will come in handy for tournament or travel teams. Please note, the majority of the reports use the "League Team" as the primary team. The League Team is considered to be the primary team and the Tournament Team is the secondary team. Players can only be placed on tournament teams on the Player Registration window -- the Divisions/Teams window will only allow the placement of players on the primary League Team. The reports also consider the League Team to be the primary team, although, all Team reports where a roster is involved will display the rosters with both the League Team and the Tournament team. Divisions and Teams are still formed the same way, for example, a "Tournament Team" division can be created and Teams defined within the division. The Player can then be placed on one of the Tournament teams on the Player Registration window.
Enhanced Backup and Restore Utility has been added. The Player Pictures, Birth Certificates, and Volunteer Pictures are now options on the Backup and Restore. When a backup is being performed, please make sure to Backup the Database, Player Pictures, Birth Certificate Images, and Volunteer Pictures in separate files. The Backup utility will prompt the user with suggested names.
Modified the Phone Number fields so that if a Players Phone number changes, the change will also be made to Parents phone numbers that match, and the program will also check volunteers to see if their phone number matches and will change it as needed.
The Sponsor tab on the Player/Volunteer/Sponsor registration window has been completely reworked. The previous pledges have been removed and new Email Address and Active flag fields have been added. You can now mark the sponsors active or inactive for the current year. Only Active sponsors will be displayed in the drop down list boxes on the Team Sponsor selection of the Divisions/Teams window. The New Season window has also been updated with an option to Mark All Sponsors Inactive.
The Automated Player draft has been modified so that you can perform an automated player draft with players already assigned to teams. The automated draft will still attempt to balance the teams as much as possible (as was done before) based on Player Ratings and Player Age. This will come in handy for organizations that allow the coach to hand pick a few players before the draft. This can also be used after the draft is complete to add new players to teams.
The reports have been modified to include the new Tournament Teams option from the player registration window. If a division is created specifically for Tournament or Travel teams, team rosters can be generated for these teams.
A new option has been added to the Player Evaluation Reports so that optionally, Player Evaluation reports can be generated only for players that are not already assigned to a team.
A new option has been added for the Volunteer ID cards. When the "Volunteer ID Cards" report is selected from the Volunteer reports, the user will be able to select "All Volunteers" or a single volunteer. If "All Volunteers" is selected, the user will be prompted for "Active", "Inactive", or "All Volunteers (Active and Inactive)".
Many other behind the scenes enhancements have been added to make data input easier.
Build 402 - 1/30/2005
Changes in Build 402
Added a change so that if the "Assign Divisions by Grade" option is selected on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preference window, the Division assignment will only be made if the "Play Up" or "Strict" option is selected. If the "Unlimited" option is selected, the Division will not automatically be assigned when the grade changes.
Build 402 - 1/30/2005
Changes in Build 402
Added a new ability on the Player Evaluation reports to enable the ability to print reports only for players that are not assigned to a team.
Fixed a bug in, and added new fields to the Player Import. New fields were added for the Player Active column, How Fee Paid, and Player Custom Fields.
A New AFTF Data Worksheet has been uploaded to the LeagueWorks website with the new data columns added.
Added a new prompt on the Player Balance Due invoice to add an "Invoice Due Date" prompt.
Fixed a bug on the Division/Team/Field window where the LL Official Division Name and LL Official Division Code were disappearing.
Many other "behind the scenes" enhancements and reports.
Watch for further updates. A new ability to add a Player to a Travel or Tournament team is being added now. Also, the ability to use the Auto Draft when players are already assigned to teams is in the works. Thanks for all of the suggestions.
Build 399 - 12/23/2004
Changes in Build 399
Found and fixed a problem when entering a Birth Date for a player. Under certain conditions, a window was displayed requesting a database connection. This has now been fixed and the birth date for players can now be entered properly.
Build 395 - 12/06/2004
Changes in Build 395
Added functionality to the Category Setup window so that now any time an Insurance Agency, School name, Dentist Name or Phone Number, Doctor Name or Phone Number, Hospital Name, or Occupation Name is changed on this window, LeagueWorks automatically checks the Player records and Volunteer records to determine if any records are affected by the change. If there are records that are affected by the change, the user is given the option to update the Player and/or Volunteer records.
Build 393 - 11/18/2004
Changes in Build 393
Removed the questions when a player registration is saved concerning adding the Doctor, Dentist, Hospital, Insurance, and Guardian Occupations to the database. The data is now automatically saved in the database if it does not exist.
Added a choice on the Registration Count and Player Count by Age and Gender reports so that the user can now select whether the counts are for Active, Inactive, or All Players.
Build 392 - 11/14/2004
Changes in Build 392
Fixed a problem where the Player was not remaining on the same team when they were marked active. Now, if the player is not removed from the Division and Team on the New Season window, and the player is eligible for the Division they were previously assigned to, the player will stay in the same division and on the same team.
Added the Guardian phone information to the Active Player List and Inactive Player List reports.
Modified the Insurance field on the Player Registration so that it acts the same as the Doctor, Dentist, and Hospital entries -- if the Insurance Company is not found in the database, it is automatically added to the Insurance table.
Fixed a memory leak in the program that could cause system resources to slowly be drained.
Build 388 - 10/17/2004
Changes in Build 388
Please Note: It is highly recommended that the Full installation of LeagueWorks for Little League be downloaded and installed. The full installation takes advantage of new security patches and updates that have been distributed by Microsoft. The full installation will not overwrite your data (although backing up your data by using the Backup utility on the Data Utilities window, before installing a full installation or update installation, is always recommended). You can download and install this update version, although the update version does not include the patches and updates provided by Microsoft. The updates provided from Microsoft include new Data Access modules (MS Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8) and new Visual Basic runtime Service Pack 6.
Fixed a bug in the Player's Print Birth Certificates report. A birth certificate did not print properly if a player image was not available.
Added Parent Occupation tracking and Occupation Reports. You can now track Parent Occupations and print Parent and Volunteer Occupation reports based on the Occupations entered.
Added an Occupation table to the database. You can now specify a list of Occupations on the Category Setup window.
Modified the Volunteer Application form to match the new form provided by Little League Baseball, Incorporated.
Added Website address fields to the Player Registration forms. You can now specify your League's website address on the Player Registration form. Also, if your league provides Online registration, you can specify the website name of the Online Registration site on your Player Registration form. To add these fields to your Player Registration form, select "Registration Form Field Selection" from the Edit menu of the Reports window. Here, you can specify which "League Use Only" fields will automatically be filled in by the software, and you can specify website addresses for your league's website and online registration website.
Added a new ability to specify the Player Fee by Age. On the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window, you can now specify how the Player Fee is associated with the Player -- either by the fee designated on the Division record, or by Player Age. If the Player Age is selected, a button is available to specify the Age and Player Fee.
Build 384 - 09/23/2004
Changes in Build 384
Fixed a bug found on the Category Setup window where some of the records were not displaying all of the proper data.
Build 383 - 09/14/2004
Changes in Build 383
Fixed a problem reported on the Player Registration form. The Hospital Preference was not being filled properly.
Added the ability to select Active, Inactive, or All players to the Birth Certificates Needed report.
Build 380 - 07/27/2004
Changes in Build 380
LeagueWorks for Little League's database file (LeagueWorksLL.mdb or myteam.mtd) is now compatible with all versions of Microsoft Access. You can now use any version of Microsoft Access to open the LeagueWorks for Soccer database file to create your own custom reports! When using a version of MS Access other than Access97 to open the database, you can now say "Yes" to converting the database to the latest format. LeagueWorks will still be able to open and read the file.
Program Preferences Window Changes
Increased Size of Custom Field Labels to 50 characters.
Player/Volunteer/Sponsor Window Changes
Increased size of all Email Address fields (Player, Parent, and Volunteer) to 255 characters.
Changed the Doctor, Dentist, and Hospital fields on the Player Registration so that they are now drop-down list boxes.
Added Volunteer Background Check and Background Check Date.
Added Player Birth Certificate Image fields so that a copy of the Player Birth Certificate can now be kept in the software.
Added Volunteer Photo field for use with Identification Cards.
Reports Window Changes
Changed the font on all reports to make them easier to read.
Added a Birth Certificate print report.
Added Player ID Cards to the Player Reports selection.
Added Volunteer Volunteer ID Cards to Volunteers selection.
Added all volunteer phone numbers to the Volunteer Roster by Category report.
Added reports to show the Volunteers that have and have not had background checks.
Many other reports and behind the scenes updates to make input easier and reports more full featured!!
Build 378 - 05/11/2004
Changes in Build 378
Fixed a problem reported in the Team Schedule report. If a teams schedule expanded to more than one page, the second page was not showing the Team Name and Coach information properly.
Fixed a potential problem with the Little League Data Center upload. The Little League Data Center now includes all Active volunteers and if a volunteers address or phone number are not entered, it could cause a potential problem with the Little League Data Center upload. Now, if the address is not known for a volunteer, the program places "Unknown" in the street address. If the city, state/province, and postal code are not entered, the program will use the defaults defined on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window. Also, if a phone number is not entered, the program will use the default area code defined on the Setup and Defaults tab of the Program Preferences window and will place all nines in the phone number field. This will keep the Little League Data Center from rejecting an upload due to an address or other information not being entered for a volunteer.
Added a new Player Evaluation Report based on a customer request.
Build 377 - 05/02/2004
Changes in Build 377
Added the Volunteers to the Little League Data Center AFTF Export. The AFTF export now includes all Managers, Coaches, and "Active" Volunteers in the file that can be sent to the Little League Data Center.
Added a check to make sure that the Little League ID is added properly to the database. In some automated conversions from Myteam Desktop and ARM, the Little League ID was not being added to the database properly. LeagueWorks for Little League will now automatically check to make sure that the Little League ID is in the database.
Build 376 - 04/26/2004
Changes in Build 376
New Feature - LeagueWorks for Little League will now track the Player Transactions! Teams can now be "Locked" once the player drafts are complete. Once you lock the team, any changes to the player (on the player registration window) that affect their "Active/Inactive" status, Division Assignment, or Team Assignment will require a "Transaction" to be recorded. The transaction will track any Active/Inactive status change and/or the removal from or addition to a team that is "Locked".
Added a new Player Transaction Report to the League Reports and Forms selection of the Reports Window.
Changed the Dentist, Doctor, and Hospital information on the player window to be drop down lists to make selection of the Dentist, Doctor, and Hospital easier on the Player Registration window.
Added the Dentist, Doctor, and Hospital categories to the Category Setup window so the Dentists, Doctors, and Hospitals can be prepopulated.
Added the Player Transactions and Dentists, Doctors, and Hospitals to the Merge function so that all can now be merged from remote databases.
Fixed a bug in the Team merge where the second Sponsor for a team was not being merged into the local database properly.
Added several other new reports and comments and suggestions from users.
Build 373 - 03/17/2004
Changes in Build 373
A bug was reported in the Player by Division report and Player by Division (Sorted by Team) report where the reports were printing extra pages. The reports have now been fixed so that the extra pages do not print.
Build 372 - 03/15/2004
Changes in Build 372
A problem was reported on the "Family Mailing Labels", where the name was not printing properly on the label. Only "Firstname" was being displayed in the Name position. This has been fixed and the Family Mailing Labels now print properly.
Build 371 - 03/05/2004
Changes in Build 371
A problem was reported on the Volunteer Registration window. When the Add New button was pressed a "Type Mismatch" error was being generated. This has now been fixed and the Add New button works properly.
Build 370 - 02/29/2004
Changes in Build 370
Added a Volunteer Background Check box to the Volunteer window. It is now possible to track which volunteers have had a background check performed, and which ones have not. You can also enter the date on which the background check was performed.
Two new Volunteer background check reports have been added. The second report displays the Volunteers that have had a background check, along with the date that the background check was performed. And, a report to show the Volunteers that have not had a background check completed.
A new volunteer report has been added that allows you to select volunteers by Category. The report displays the volunteers by the category you select for the report. For example, you can now run a report to display all of the volunteers that have signed up to be "Managers" or "Coaches" or "Team Parents".
Changed the Doctor, Dentist, and Preferred Hospital to drop-down list boxes so it is now possible to select the Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital from a drop-down list. This new update will automatically go through the database and add each Doctor and their Phone Number, Dentist and their Phone Number, and Hospital to the new Doctor, Dentist, and Hospital tables. You can still enter a Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital to the Player Information, even if the Doctor, Dentist, or Hospital is not in the list.
Added new Doctor, Dentist, and Hospital tabs to the Category Setup window. You can now pre-populate the Doctor, Dentist, and Hospital fields for the Player Registration from the Category Setup window.
Added changes to the Player Registration window so that you can now select which "Fee" fields and "League Use Only" fields are pre-populated by the data in the database when the Player Registration form is printed.
Modified the Import/Export options on the Startup window to better denote what fields are being exported. The first option is a specific export for the Little League Data Center, the second export is for an AFTF formatted CSV file, and the third export is for a LeagueWorks formatted CSV file. The LeagueWorks formatted CSV file includes extra LeagueWorks specific fields that are not included in the AFTF format. The exports are now clearly marked if the export is for an AFTF formatted export or a LeagueWorks formatted export.
Fixed a problem with the Comma Separated Value import where not all of the fields were being imported if the export was done with the the option that included extra LeagueWorks specific fields. These extra fields are LeagueWorks specific and were not being imported by the AFTF import function. A new import option has been added on the Data Utilities window to denote the LeagueWorks formatted CSV file import.
Added three new Player reports. The first report displays the Active Players that still require a Residency check. The second report displays the Active Players that are on a "Waiting List". This is similar to the Players Not Assigned to a Team report, except the players are listed by their Registration Date instead of in alphabetical order. The third report displays the Active players that still need a Medical Release form to be completed.
Added a School Registration Summary report. This report displays the number of players registered from each school (as long as each of the Players School information has been designated on their Player Registration information).
Added new Fee reports. The first report displays the Fees broken down by Registration Date. This will assist in Deposit information for your organizations bank deposits. The second report is a "Grand Totals Report". This report displays the grand totals of all Active player registration fees, fundraiser fees, and other fees, along with the totals for fees due and refunds due.
Added new email address reports for Inactive Players and Inactive Volunteers.
Changed the Mailing Label outputs so that you can now output mailing labels to a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file. This will allow you to export the mailing label information and import the data into any label program that will accept CSV files.
Watch for new updates coming soon. A "Player Transaction" capability is in the works and almost complete. This capability will allow you to "Lock" teams when the player draft is complete. It will also allow the capability to track "Player Transactions" from locked teams.
Build 365 - 01/22/2004
Changes in Build 365
Added a new Player Ability Rating report that is sorted by Division, then by Player Age (the player age is sorted by Birth Date - oldest to youngest).
Fixed a bug in the Sponsors mailing labels where deleted sponsors were still included on the mailing labels that were being created.
Build 364 - 01/18/2004
Changes in Build 364
Changed the names of the Import/Export files to more accurately reflect the format of the files. The Import/Export utilizes the AFTF file format. The name change has also been made in the LeagueWorks Formatted Data Worksheet, which is now named the AFTF Data Worksheet.
Fixed a bug in the File Import/Export routines on the Data Utilities and Import/Export window. The routines were not calling the proper procedures and the files were not being created properly.
Fixed the "Birth Certificates Needed report on the Player Reports section of the Reports window so that the player information is kept together from one page to the next. Occasionally, when a player was the last one on a page, their information was split between two pages.
Added the Average Rating column to the Player Ability Ratings by Age report.
Modified the Sponsor list report so that the Phone Number now includes the Area Code.
Build 362 - 01/12/2004
Changes in Build 362
Several requests have been received to either fill in the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount information on the Player Registration Form, or leave the information in the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount boxes blank. Due to various organizations using the information in different ways, a means of selecting whether or not the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount boxes are populated with data or left blank has been added to the program. The first time that Player Registrations are printed, the user will be prompted with a window allowing them to select what fields in the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount boxes on the Player Registration form will be populated by LeagueWorks.
To change the fields that are populated on the Player Registration form in the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount boxes, a new menu item has been added. On the Reports window, under the "Edit" menu, a new selection for "Registration Form Field Selection" has been added. By selecting this menu item, a window is displayed that will allow the user to change the "League Use Only" and Fee Amount boxes that are populated by LeagueWorks when Player Registration Forms are printed.
Build 361 - 01/11/2004
Changes in Build 361
Fixed a bug in the Player Balance Due report. An extraneous address field was being displayed on the report.
Fixed several reports where the records were being split between two pages. Now all data for each record is kept together on one page.
Fixed a bug reported in the League Reports and Forms reports concerning the LLB Med. Consent (by Div/Team). When a Division or Division/Team was selected, the program was generating a runtime error. This has now been fixed.
Added the player tryout number to the Player Ratings window. The tryout number was added to facilitate transferring information from the Evaluation forms to the database. The Player Tryout number can now be used to verify that the correct Player's ability ratings are being added to, or updated in the database.
Added a new Ability Rating report sorted by Player Age. This report matches the Player Evaluation form that is sorted by age.
Added a new Volunteer Application report to the Volunteer reports. The Volunteer Application is now filled out with the preliminary data for a volunteer.
Build 358 - 01/04/2004
Changes in Build 358
Added a new feature to Delete Players that have exceeded the age limit of the league. On the Tools menu of the Startup window, a new selection has been added to "Delete Players Over the Age of...". You supply the Age, and all players older than the provided age will be deleted from the database.
Added a new Player Waiting List to the Player Reports. The report displays the Registration Date of all active players that have not been assigned to teams. The report is sorted by the Player Registration Date, with the oldest Registration Date being displayed first.
Build 356 - 12/26/2003
Changes in Build 356
Added a new option to the File Export Utility on the Reports window to export the Parent Email Addresses. The output is a text file that will allow you to copy the email addresses from the text file and place them into your favorite email package address line.
Build 355 - 12/22/2003
Changes in Build 355
Added a new Player Age Summary report on the League Reports and Forms selection of the Reports window. The report provides the total number of Players by Age.
Added the Little League Baseball® Volunteer Application Form to the Volunteers selection of the Reports window. LeagueWorks for Little League will now print a blank Volunteer Application form.
Build 354 - 12/7/2003
Changes in Build 354
Fixed a bug where the user may have seen an error message stating "Update or Cancel Update without Addnew or Edit" when entering the Player Registration window.
Build 352 - 11/21/2003
Changes in Build 352
Removed the check marks from the boxes in the "For League Use Only" section of the Player Registration forms. This area is now left blank so that it can be filled in as needed when the player registers for the season.
Build 351 - 11/8/2003
Changes in Build 351
LeagueWorks for Little League now supports importing of data. Import data from online registration files or other versions of LeagueWorks. Data can be imported via a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file. For detailed information, please see the FAQ page.
Added a new menu structure on the Startup window for easier navigation. Direct access to the Backup, Restore, Merge, Import/Export, New Season updates, and all other LeagueWorks functions is now easier from the menu's.
Added new data Import options to the Data Utilities window.
Moved the Little League Data Center and Player Export options from the Reports window to the Data Utilities window. The Reports window File Export options now are for specialty exports.
Added many other minor fixes and updates based on comments and suggestions from you!
Build 345 - 9/8/2003
Changes in Build 345
Modified the Team Roster report to make it look nicer and enhance the output capabilities in Excel and HTML outputs.
Modified the Excel export routines for all reports to enhance the look of the reports in Excel. The reports now automatically configure the row height in excel and automatically fix row width problems in most areas.
The HTML output for all reports now outputs a Style Sheet with the report so the user will have better control over the report when they are used directly with a web page.
Modified the Player Registration and Blank Player Registration forms to include "Amt. Paid" and "How Paid" (i.e. Check#, CC, Cash, etc.) boxes. These fields can be filled in at the time of Registration, then entered into LeagueWorks for Little League at a later time.
Build 343 - 8/23/2003
Changes in Build 343
Added new options to the "New Season" window to allow the Player Birth Certificate check and Player ID check to be removed by the New Season options.
Build 341 - 7/1/2003
Changes in Build 341
Fixed a problem when navigation through different windows. It was possible to have a "Runtime Error 438 - Object doesn't support this property or method" displayed, then the program would exit. The error has been fixed and now clicking between windows will not cause an error.
Build 340 - 6/5/2003
Changes in Build 340
Added the Little League Baseball Medical Release form to the League Reports and Forms selection on the Reports window. A blank LLB Medical Release form can be printed, along with a pre-populated LLB Medical Release form based on Player selection or Division/Team selection.
Renamed the Player Tryout Reports to Player Evaluation Reports. This reflects better the use of the reports for pre-season tryouts and mid-season All Star team evaluations.
Fixed a problem in the Player Evaluation reports where the selection for All Players (Active and Inactive), Active Players only, or Inactive Players only was not working properly.
Modified the Player Evaluation Reports so that now all players are displayed on the reports. Previously, only the players that were not assigned to a team were displayed on the reports.
Added a new Player Evaluation Report sorted by Division and Team. This report was designed for when there is a need to evaluate the players that are currently playing on a team. This report is best suited for the coaches and their end of year player evaluations, or if someone is evaluating players on a team for all star selection.
Build 338 - 5/26/2003
Changes in Build 338
Modified the Little League Baseball registration form to add an optional second page. The second page includes many of the fields that are on the Player Registration window that are not on the current Little League Registration form.
Build 336 - 5/10/2003
Changes in Build 336
Modified the Little League Baseball registration form to match the form that can be downloaded from the Little League Baseball website.
Added new entry fields on the Little League Baseball registration form for the Parents Work Phone and Cell Phone numbers.
Changed the Player, Volunteer, and Sponsor registration windows to reflect two entry lines for the Player, Volunteer, or Sponsor mailing address.
Modified the Mailing Labels so that if two lines are entered in the mailing address for the Player, Volunteer, or Sponsor, the Mailing label now includes both lines of the mailing address.
Build 335 - 5/3/2003
Changes in Build 335
Initial release of LeagueWorks for Little League.